Eternal Beauty in Black
Encouraging the strength, courage, and wisdom of black women empowering themselves everywhere


Thursday, August 16, 2007

Youtube Fandom!

Well, it's time for some show and tell. Like most folks in this generation, I'm a youtube-a-holic and there's some fabulous mvids on there for tv fandom. Especially fans that showcase couples that the powers that be would soon rather forget (read: black women and white men). So to curb my anger at tv for lack of this pairing, I'd like to post some of my favorite couples via some awesome fan made vids.

Here's to you lovely lovers!


Dean & Cassie from Supernatural




Christian & Michelle from Nip/Tuck




Todd and Evangeline from One Life to Live




The Tenth Doctor & Martha Jones from Doctor Who




John Sheppard & Teyla Emmagen from Stargate Atlantis





Charles & Cassie from Lincoln Heights




Fox Crane & Whitney Russell from Passions




Julian Crane & Eve Russell from Passions (Real life couple)




Jason Quartermaine & Keesha Ward from General Hospital




Lee "Apollo" Adama & Anastasia "Dee" Dualla-Adama




Hoban "Wash" Washburne & Zoe Alleyne Washburne from Firefly/Serenity (darn you Joss Whedon! I'm still bitter about the way this ended! GRR!)




Peter Petrelli & Simone Deveaux from Heroes (...still bitter...)




JT Yorke & Liberty Van Zandt from Degrassi: The Next Generation (Darn you Degrassi writers!! I'm still bitter about how this ended!!!)




Jack Carter & Allison Blake from Eureka




Shawn & Angela from Boy Meets World (darn you BMW writers I'm still bitter about...ah forget it..)




Zack Morris & Lisa Turtle from Saved By the Bell (I know it was just one episode but see note above)




Shawn & Isabelle from The 4400




Ben & Sue from Life As We Know It





Laila & Maks from Dancing With the Stars





That's all I got for now. I'll prob do movies next time!!!


TBC!

Posted by Eternal Beauty in Black :: 11:02 PM :: 1 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------