Eternal Beauty in Black
Encouraging the strength, courage, and wisdom of black women empowering themselves everywhere


Saturday, August 22, 2009

An Overfilled year

A lot can happen within a year and I know it's been a good while since I've updated. Case in point, I'm actually blogging from my phone! Hope you guys are still out there.:-)

Where to start indeed.

Well, here at Eternal Beauty in Black our goal is to celebrate the beauty in black woman. There isn't enough appreciation for our features, minds and hearts and I want to help empower the young black women coming up in a world where they are pretty much seen as non-existent. Whether it's through books, media, movies or anything else. Sometimes I'll even chat about things going on in the media that I think are asinine. I know, I know where to start?

So sit tight and feel free to check back more often as I keep this site updated in the coming days.

Posted by Eternal Beauty in Black :: 11:23 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------