Eternal Beauty in Black
Encouraging the strength, courage, and wisdom of black women empowering themselves everywhere


Saturday, September 8, 2007

Congratulations Halle & Gabriel!!


It's a little late coming, but better late than never right? Congratulations to Halle and Gabriel! I really hope they go the distance and have a long happy family life together. Being an old fashioned gal, I hope they cement their union in a happy, loving marriage (Mrs. Halle Aubry...aww) and have many more lovely moments to share.

I'm not sure what much of the media mongers out there are saying about this and I'm staying away from the IMDB boards because I'm pretty sure both Halle's and Gabriel's are filled with not so pleasant threads about this news. The boards should be more policed as the IMDBPro boards are, but I guess as the saying goes, you get what you pay for eh?

I will say one thing, Halle sure scored her a hottie for sure! Whoo boy, if we can clone some of Gabriel....


Now I lost my train of thought....


But anywho, I can't wait to see how adorably fabulous this baby will be! I'm not one for following celebrities like crazy but this is my fave couple that I'm so rooting to stay together throughout all the crazy Hollywood mess!




Posted by Eternal Beauty in Black :: 12:13 PM :: 0 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------